What if there was a wonderful robotic that could treat any kind of illness? Everybody understands there’s no one maker that can do that. Perhaps a flock made up of 10s of thousands of little self-governing micro-bots could?
You’ll be injecting robots into your bloodstream to fight disease soon
More from Natural Medicine NewsMore posts in Natural Medicine News »
- Russia-Ukraine war: What happened this weekend (May 21-22)
- Monkeypox: Time to worry or one to ignore?
- Augmented reality, superhuman abilities and the future of medicine
- One Man’s Choice to Be Cremated Under the Open Sky
- Chef Crystal Wahpepah on the power of Indigenous cuisine: ‘Native foods are overlooked’