Scientists have actually taken advantage of the stamina of bagworm silk to generate a solid conductive fiber. To get this unique fiber, the research study group integrated bagworm silk with polyaniline as a performing polymer.
Stronger than spider silk: Bagworm silk enables strong conducting fibers
More from Natural Medicine NewsMore posts in Natural Medicine News »
- Russia-Ukraine war: What happened this weekend (May 21-22)
- Monkeypox: Time to worry or one to ignore?
- Augmented reality, superhuman abilities and the future of medicine
- One Man’s Choice to Be Cremated Under the Open Sky
- Chef Crystal Wahpepah on the power of Indigenous cuisine: ‘Native foods are overlooked’