If you have to experience with an all-natural calamity, a snowstorm is an excellent one. The fatality price is reasonably reduced– the worst snowstorm in American background, the “Great White Hurricane” of 1888, just declared an overall of 400 lives– and also prep work is very easy.
How to Survive a Massive Blizzard
More from Natural Medicine NewsMore posts in Natural Medicine News »
- Russia-Ukraine war: What happened this weekend (May 21-22)
- Monkeypox: Time to worry or one to ignore?
- Augmented reality, superhuman abilities and the future of medicine
- One Man’s Choice to Be Cremated Under the Open Sky
- Chef Crystal Wahpepah on the power of Indigenous cuisine: ‘Native foods are overlooked’